- Date filter to find entries within in a particular time.
- UI fixes for scripture.
- You can now export your catalogue or search results to a spreadsheet / csv file.
On the dashboard, you can now enter in a scripture as a separate section. You can use a range of scripture and even short hand like “1 Chron 4:10-12” and optionally add a version like NIV or ESV.
You can also define the default scripture version. If the scripture is not valid, it will not let you add it in.
Now on by default, is that the Speaker and Scripture fields will show in your search list. This can be turned off globally in the Dashboard Fields Configurations and eventually per user/app.
- You can now filter / restrict by Speaker.
- Improvements to the loading time on the Series page.
We made some nice improvements to Series grouping with a lot of entries, added functionality for copying and selected text, as well as a lot of under the hood updates to improve the search experience.
• Improvements to Series grouping.
• You can now select and copy text from the Entry view page.
• Simply use the menu bar > Edit > "Copy Entry Information" to copy it all in one batch.